Battle.net account.
Hi,
I'd like to sell my private battle.net account.
Games list:
-WoW MoP with fully geared lvl 90 warrior and 2-3k gold, I don't remember exact amount, with RaF mount, few FoS, a lot of achieves. Also main is member of one of best guilds on realm. /
-D3 - I haven't played it for few months, so I don't remember my chars etc.
-HS -same as with D3
-D2+LoD
-W3+FT
I'm selling it, because honestly I don't have time to play
I'm looking forward for Your offers.
Contact via skype: mikkey321
I'd like to sell my private battle.net account.
Games list:
-WoW MoP with fully geared lvl 90 warrior and 2-3k gold, I don't remember exact amount, with RaF mount, few FoS, a lot of achieves. Also main is member of one of best guilds on realm. /

-D3 - I haven't played it for few months, so I don't remember my chars etc.
-HS -same as with D3
-D2+LoD
-W3+FT
I'm selling it, because honestly I don't have time to play

I'm looking forward for Your offers.
Contact via skype: mikkey321



