Combat Arms Injector!

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Combat Arms Injector!
Ok so I know that Ugleh Released a CA injector the other day, but he gave me permission to edit and release. So here it is.


Credits:
70% to Ugleh for giving me source code.
30% to me for editing code/style.

http://www.virustotal.com/analisis/7...11d-1254030196ⓘ

If you don't like it please don't spam/flame.
CA Injector.rarattachment deleted · 132 downloads before removal
virus scan? this looks kinda chooby
Yeah doing virus scan now, Sorry forgot it.
Quote Originally Posted by monkey32 View Post
Ok so I know that Ugleh Released a CA injector the other day, but he gave me permission to edit and release. So here it is.


Credits:
70% to Ugleh for giving me source code.
30% to me for editing code/style.

Virustotal. MD5: 6a34368c060ad8e5ff5a9c621de6ded9

If you don't like it please don't spam/flame.
nice lol ima try it out
Cool, Nice contribution and programming!

Post results plox
Luks Kewl ill try it out
Lol, I edited his source code too, also adding button for browsing the .dll, and making it look AWESOMER
dam that was approved fast / looks good
Yes it does, so please post results, and tell us if you like it!
i dont know if im doing it right but once i start CA it dissappears and my hacks arent working (warpath chams)
It's not bad, but seeing as hardly any improvement..
I think he deserves around 80% atleast :/
Try adding a new skin to it, and it'll be a lot better
Mm Very Nice this might be the injector of the Future.
For now I'm gonna use the PerX injector.
Sorry.
Yeah its nice lol.

Trunky nice habamon, beaten me. Although A new skin would be nice on it. I might use this, but im hack free, so ill only probloly use it to test hacks.

But thanks for your contribution
Should make the Injector have at least at minimum 5 .dlls

:/
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us