Highschool DxD

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Highschool DxD
Well it took me forever but I finished the first season Idk why but I keep on making a thread after a finish watching an anime but I hope it's not annoying you guys xD

The show was actually really better than my expected standards of it and I'm glad I chose to see it Finally Rias kisses Issei ffs it took them forever but I'm pretty sure Asia was jealous when Rias said she'll move in with Issei lmao

Anyways I should be getting to the second season soon, and the third season is in works atm(which I'm glad for ) then its off to Bokura wa Minna Kawaiso
Season 2 was just awful tho, hf
Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
Season 2 was just awful tho, hf
One of my friends said that season 2 is better than season 1 lol but I hope he's right cus season 1 was just awesome for me
Season two gets really bad around the mid-way point

Issei is too much of a beta fag for me to deal with a lot of the time. He's got a babe sleeping next to him naked and doesn't do shit.
Hell as long as this section stays active it's good, didn't like it for plot, just for shits and gigs.
Quote Originally Posted by iAmAHaxorDerp View Post
Well it took me forever but I finished the first season
How long did it take you?.

I used to binge watch anime, I watched both seasons in one day

(My eyes were so bloodshot)
Quote Originally Posted by Invaild_Username View Post
How long did it take you?.

I used to binge watch anime, I watched both seasons in one day

(My eyes were so bloodshot)
.
Took me about 12 hours, if im really into an anime then ill watch the entire season in one day cus yolo. Also i finished season 2 just now and i loved it, that battle between issei and vial is going to be epic if the third season is gonna show it, obv it is lol. Akeno sucking isseis fingers were just lol worthy and she even told him she didnt mind if she was the third in the love triangle lmao. Also the last ep of season 2 just had me dying becausissei got mad that Rias' tits were gonna shrink because of vial, the white dragon host, and he turned crazy lmao and then he fucked him up for every girls tits in the club ahahah And even for konekos loli tits lmao bleh i want the new season to come already ffs. Also sorry for this shit response, ipad type lmao i say lmao a lot lmao

EDIT:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFqpVzSJx-E&t=8m8s

huehue


and also

Quote Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post
Season two gets really bad around the mid-way point

Issei is too much of a beta fag for me to deal with a lot of the time. He's got a babe sleeping next to him naked and doesn't do shit.
Well agreed, since Rito from To Love-Ru is basically the same as Issei when it comes down to this type of harem shit(even whole female cast is after his dick are you serious lmao) but to me, in terms of the 3rd season that's coming up, Issei is probably going to fulfill his goal of sucking Rias' tits and taking her virginity at the end ahah
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us