?????????????????????

Posts 16–30 of 34 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


Work full time and have an apartment now, just got a tattoo and hopefully I'll be buying a new car soon.
Ooooh congratulations. It's good to hear that things are going well for you. :3

I've got another two years till I get my degree in law and then off to grad school. :x
Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post


Ooooh congratulations. It's good to hear that things are going well for you. :3

I've got another two years till I get my degree in law and then off to grad school. :x
That's awesome man, school on!
Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post
sup homeboys @aeronyx @.REZ
Aww shit, motha fuckin polo
Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post
we havin a reunion up in this bitch? @Polo @.REZ @aeronyx
Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post
sup homeboys @aeronyx @.REZ
Modafuckers forgetting me.
Got damn, all dese mother fuckers being gone is the reason MPGH is going downhill.
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


Aww shit, motha fuckin polo
Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post
we havin a reunion up in this bitch? @Polo @.REZ @aeronyx
Quote Originally Posted by [SMA] Paradise` View Post




Modafuckers forgetting me.
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post
Got damn, all dese mother fuckers being gone is the reason MPGH is going downhill.
Ah man, its been too damn long.

How all you guys been ?
Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post







.

Ah man, its been too damn long.

How all you guys been ?
I go to college I just got a job at del taco and I ship claim a shit load.
Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post








Ah man, its been too damn long.

How all you guys been ?
Started uni and shit, but still a broke motherfucker cause I need a job.
Welcome back here
i don't even recognize user names anymore... it's like EVERYONE got a name change... >.>
Posts 16–30 of 34 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?