New Maps New Glitches

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
New Maps New Glitches
The Glitches are not mine O.K :

ScreenShots:









no tut just for eyes

Video Fortress glitch:



PRESS THX IF I HELPED WITH THE GLITCHES
lol hahahahahaha... every thing is leeched from this site... and no credits...
/Close this thread pls
why close this thread
cus its pointless as hell? without tut's who gives a shit?
Quote Originally Posted by piT2 View Post
cus its pointless as hell? without tut's who gives a shit?
What he said. You just copy this screens from other thread and posted it here and you want that some one will thank you.
lolz ? how u even get there
daaaayum, just qanother dumbass choob lookin to get his post count up :/


no tuts then u suck man and

/ requesting close
WELL I AINT SAVING HIS ASS BUT I DID NOT KNOW THE TRAIN GLICH (THE BOX GLICH EASY) AND THE NEW LVL GLICH THATS NEW FOR ME
lvl glitch? what is that?
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?