WTSRare Skin Shop | Cheap All Rare Skins

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Rare Skin Shop | Cheap All Rare Skins
Hello! In this shop I am going sell rare skins cheap!

Prices EUW/NA:

PAX Sivir - $30
PAX Twisted Fate - $130
PAX Jax - $35
Riot K-9 Nasus - $25
Riot Squad Singed - $35
Human Ryze - $50
Silver Kayle - $45
Black Alistar - $350


Prices EUNE/OCE:

PAX Sivir - $15
PAX Twisted Fate - $75
PAX Jax - $20
Riot K-9 Nasus - $15
Riot Squad Singed - $20
Human Ryze - $45
Silver Kayle - $45
Black Alistar - $350

Contact Me:
Skype: widexlol
Payment Options: Paypal
need a vouch? lol
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer.JR View Post
need a vouch? lol
Ummm..I think that he won't be able to give you vouch

Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post
Only in the Ebook and User Services sections can the user ask for Vouch Copies.
NO ONE is allowed to ask for Vouch Copies in this section unless the item is an Ebook/Service.
If the Seller is willing to give vouch copies of his item, he can only give it to Staff, Contributors, Editors, Former Staff and Donators (who meet the requirements).

Requirements:
-Must have at least 500 posts.
-Must be well known (expecially in the Marketplace)
-Must have a good Reputation with Vouch Copy reviews


Anyone caught asking for Vouch Copies will be infracted/banned.

If you have any questions, feel free to post below.

~MPGH Marketplace Staff
Quote Originally Posted by MuffinHD View Post
Ummm..I think that he won't be able to give you vouch
former staff, you mad
Quote Originally Posted by MuffinHD View Post
Ummm..I think that he won't be able to give you vouch
He was an old Middleman, former staff
He is fully allowed to ask for Vouch copies
Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post


He is an old Middleman, former staff
He is fully allowed to ask for Vouch copies
Sorry then my bad.
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer.JR View Post
former staff, you mad
Gib me admin pl0x,haha jk sorry didn't know
Please include your payment methods.
im still up guys, and i cant give vouch because they arent easy obtained :P
Im not going first btw :P
Quote Originally Posted by TheVangsgaard View Post
im still up guys, and i cant give vouch because they arent easy obtained :P
Im not going first btw :P
youre untrusted dont have vouches and a new member.
No one will go first with you
Quote Originally Posted by Jetpack View Post
youre untrusted dont have vouches and a new member.
No one will go first with you
Here comes the trash talking.
If a user doesn't want to give vouches or go first, they aren't obligated to do so.
They have the choice to either do so or not.

I never gave a vouch/went first when I started. People trashed my thread, I just played along.
Quote Originally Posted by JasonSkinShop View Post
Here comes the trash talking.
If a user doesn't want to give vouches or go first, they aren't obligated to do so.
They have the choice to either do so or not.

I never gave a vouch/went first when I started. People trashed my thread, I just played along.
Ok then bro go first and tell me what goes on.
Quote Originally Posted by Jetpack View Post
Ok then bro go first and tell me what goes on.
I'm not going to buy skins when I already have a supply of them?...
Quote Originally Posted by JasonSkinShop View Post
I'm not going to buy skins when I already have a supply of them?...
Not my point

Listen hes a new member if he wants to trade also with a new member its best they use OMM.
If he wants to trade with a trusted member he has to go first.
Quote Originally Posted by Jetpack View Post
Not my point

Listen hes a new member if he wants to trade also with a new member its best they use OMM.
If he wants to trade with a trusted member he has to go first.
Not my point either buddy.

A user does not need to go first, they can choose to or not to.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?