AFK farming
Hello guys.
I read this site since from the release of GRP, never used any cheat yet, but now i need your help.
I want to do afk farming while i dont use my pc, or while studying , watching movies etc. I used auto mouse clicker while i dont used the PC, which press the mouse button at the position of the "respawn" button ingame, so you wont be kicked from afking. BUT, i want to watch a movie series while the bot would work. What should i do? I tried virtual machines( VirtualBox, Vware Workstation) , and the game drops me after the match with the "engine assertion failed" message. Or can i make a scipt with autohotkey for example which holds down the mouse button only in the game?
Device
I read this site since from the release of GRP, never used any cheat yet, but now i need your help.
I want to do afk farming while i dont use my pc, or while studying , watching movies etc. I used auto mouse clicker while i dont used the PC, which press the mouse button at the position of the "respawn" button ingame, so you wont be kicked from afking. BUT, i want to watch a movie series while the bot would work. What should i do? I tried virtual machines( VirtualBox, Vware Workstation) , and the game drops me after the match with the "engine assertion failed" message. Or can i make a scipt with autohotkey for example which holds down the mouse button only in the game?
Device

