Help(Phoenix Realms Source) Server.exe not working

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
(Phoenix Realms Source) Server.exe not working



Can anyone help me on this? Im using the new Phoenix Source code but whenever I try to join the server.exe gets the MySQL error in the attachment. I tried everything. I uploading the struct file in the database in the MySQL workbench. I had experience with rotmg private servers before. I downloaded trapped's private server and followed the instructions, It worked. I uploaded the struct to MySQL workbench on trapped's source server as well. So i uninstalled mysql and its data. I imported it again and it still did not work. Any help?
Well it says right there that it's unable to connect to the MySQL host, are you sure you have MySQL running?
MySQL workbeanch -> Startup/Shutdown -> Start Server
Quote Originally Posted by GhostMaree View Post
MySQL workbeanch -> Startup/Shutdown -> Start Server
It was already running, I restarted it and i get the same error. In my server error I think its connecting to the ip of 23.229.68.12:3306 the port is right but my ip is not that address, my mysql ip is my localhost ip (127.0.0:3306) is this the error?
use 127.0.0.1 in database.cs
I feel stupid, I just changed the root password in the database.cs to my root password i could get on the log on server but I get a security error 2048 any idea how to fix that
There were two lines of code in the database.cs one was the 23.229.68.12 (The first one) the second one was 127.0.0.1. i changed the first one to 127.0.0.1 i re-built the solution then the server.exe had an error and then wserver stopped working.
i have the same error server.exe doesn't work
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us