MPGH INJECTOR

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
MPGH INJECTOR
My Injector, Made for the best site. (MPGH)

Run WarRock
Hit "OK", "OK"
Open the Injector
Have fun with your injected (Hack/Program)

Preview


VirusTotal
Virustotal. MD5: d855fd795eab10629a81aa35722348e4

Download
MPGH Injector.rarattachment deleted · 79 downloads before removal
Very nice,keep it up.
So warlord dont work anymore?
still works for me, its just another injector to have, just in case.
Liz this works for you? I tried it but just before hackshield starts loading it closes and doesn't inject.
havent tried it. i still use warlords.
Thanks dude, this will definitely be useful.
Yea warlords v2 kicks ass, I'm going to test this on though
we can try it and gratz on making an injector!
dude seriously you make good stuff but stop putting your fucking page in it seriously thats annoying then i half to take 1000 attempts to actually get the damn thing to inject >.< srry for my rudeness but seriously bro...
Lol, I will upadate the injector after i fiinished my adresslogger..
Ok man thx!
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us