Come Back

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Come Back
Hello guys !

Some of you may remember me, it's been a long time and did something with my life.
After a long time, i can't refuse the attraction of coding. I'm already bussy on an new D3D for all of you.

I hope i'm gonna make people happy again,

Thank y'all !
Welcome back @Pitcher I used some of your source when I was trying to make a hack.
Cool @Jhem ! Come visit me @ Skype ? # danewkiller , need you for a minute haha
Quote Originally Posted by Pitcher View Post
Cool @Jhem ! Come visit me @ Skype ? # danewkiller , need you for a minute haha
Give me a minutes
@Jhem Thats okay , i will be gone in 20 mins and be back in 5 hours :O got work as a Pizza Deliver :P Super cool
Welcome back there man
No you won't be back
You quit to easely to be back.
Quote Originally Posted by Mike Shinoda View Post
hey there im also back <3
Welcome back.
Quote Originally Posted by Mike Shinoda View Post
hey there im also back <3
Welcome back to you too then
Quote Originally Posted by Mike Shinoda View Post
hey there im also back <3
I'm back as well xD

Can't give up on MPGH, <3 MPGH
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us