Dc with No Spread

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Dc with No Spread
Why I get Dc If I put NoSpread ?
What is wrong to my code ?
Please help me



#include <windows.h>
#include <stdio.h>

#define ADR_PlayerPointer 0xA95790
#define ADR_ServerPointer 0xA94738
#define ADR_GlassWalls 0xA938C8
#define ADR_NoSpread 0x0010110
#define OFS_NoRecoil1 0x00C444
#define OFS_NoRecoil2 0x00C448
#define OFS_NoRecoil3 0x00C44C
#define ADR_NoBounds1 0xB1FE58
#define ADR_NoBounds2 0xB1FE5C
#define ADR_NoBounds3 0xB1FE60

DWORD *ingame= (DWORD*) ADR_PlayerPointer;
DWORD *outgame= (DWORD*)ADR_ServerPointer;

//Player Hacks
void PlayerHacks()
{
DWORD dwPlayerPtr = *(DWORD*)ADR_PlayerPointer;
if(dwPlayerPtr != 0)
{
}
}
//-------------------------------------------------
void GlassWall()
{
if(GetKeyState(VK_MBUTTON))
*(int*)ADR_GlassWalls = 1;

else
{
*(int**)ADR_GlassWalls = 0;
}
}
void All()
{
*(double*)ADR_NoSpread = 0;
*(int*)ADR_NoBounds1 = 0;
*(int*)ADR_NoBounds2 = 0;
*(int*)ADR_NoBounds3 = 0;
}
void NoRecoil()
{
DWORD dwPlayerPtr = *(DWORD*)ADR_PlayerPointer;
if(dwPlayerPtr != 0)
{
*(float*)(dwPlayerPtr + OFS_NoRecoil1) = 0;
*(float*)(dwPlayerPtr + OFS_NoRecoil2) = 0;
*(float*)(dwPlayerPtr + OFS_NoRecoil3) = 0;
}
}
//-------------------------------------------------
void HackThread()
{
for(;; )
{
if(*ingame)
{
All ();
PlayerHacks();
GlassWall();
NoRecoil();
}
if(*outgame)
{
}
Sleep(20); //prevent for overloading the cpu
}
}
//--------------------------End HackThread--------------------------//

//--------------------------End--------------------------//
BOOL WINAPI DllMain(HINSTANCE hModule, DWORD dwReason, LPVOID lpvReserved)
{
if(dwReason == DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH)
{
MessageBoxA(NULL,"Made By :Wesley Nisperos ","",MB_OK);
MessageBoxA(NULL,"HAck Injected","Enjoy",MB_OK);
CreateThread(0, 0, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)HackThread , 0, 0, 0);
}
return TRUE;
}
You're using a SNS code for the Memory addy. The code for the Offset is diff XD

tip: You need to declare yourself in the code Good luck!!
You will need this



#define ADR_SUPERNOSPREAD 0x8BC608



CREDITS : DaneCoder
You can change it to #define ADR_SNS 0x8BC608
Or #define NoSpread 0x8BC608


Press Thanks if i HELP
Quote Originally Posted by killallbosz View Post
You can change it to #define ADR_SNS 0x8BC608
Or #define NoSpread 0x8BC608


Press Thanks if i HELP
LOL, still wrong. If you're going to use that addy, you'll need a bypass. His Source is wrong... I already said that. The tip I gave is the most I'll ever help. SNS should stay private to those who has it XD Though Danecoder released his hack with it :3
Quote Originally Posted by noisyboymax View Post
LOL, still wrong. If you're going to use that addy, you'll need a bypass. His Source is wrong... I already said that. The tip I gave is the most I'll ever help. SNS should stay private to those who has it XD Though Danecoder released his hack with it :3
Okay i just get it to @DaneCoder sorry if Im wrong.
Npre it's not working :/ it's detected my problem is the source code
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?