PostRotMG 22.1 Private Server

Posts 76–90 of 123 · Page 6 of 9
Quote Originally Posted by C453 View Post
@donran for creating the RealmEye
FabianoEye
Quote Originally Posted by C453 View Post
Update:

Added:
  • Shatters Map
  • Lair of Shaitan Map
  • Shatters 1st Boss
  • Some Shatters Minions
  • Email Verification
  • Forgot Password
  • Guilds
  • Basic Pet Functionality
  • Legends Glowing
  • Septavius and 2 UDL Maps
  • 3 Abyss Maps
  • Stheno Behavior
  • Online Muledump
  • Started Realmeye
  • Headless Horseman Behavior
  • Avatar of the Forgotten King Setpiece
  • Belladonna's Garden Map + Behaviors


Fixed:
  • Spellbomb not rendering properly (Thanks @Botmaker)
  • CheatEngine Exploits
  • Hacking (Reconnect...etc)


Thanks to @ossimc82 for a lot of work on the server, and @donran for creating the RealmEye
Can we have screenshots of Lair of Shaitan, Belladonna's Garden and Realmeye?

Maybe a video of you actually doing it

I believe that you did it but I think we all want to see it for proof
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post


Can we have screenshots of Lair of Shaitan, Belladonna's Garden and Realmeye?

Maybe a video of you actually doing it

I believe that you did it but I think we all want to see it for proof
I'll make a video later, my channel is: (Also videos of The Seraph's Dominion Soon)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfA...EKIzCI0qeaamNg


 
Shatters Boss


 
RealmEye (FabianoEye) (WIP)




 
Avatar




 
Belladonna


Quote Originally Posted by C453 View Post
Update:

Added:
  • Shatters Map
  • Lair of Shaitan Map
  • Shatters 1st Boss
  • Some Shatters Minions
  • Email Verification
  • Forgot Password
  • Guilds
  • Basic Pet Functionality
  • Legends Glowing
  • Septavius and 2 UDL Maps
  • 3 Abyss Maps
  • Stheno Behavior
  • Online Muledump
  • Started Realmeye
  • Headless Horseman Behavior
  • Avatar of the Forgotten King Setpiece
  • Belladonna's Garden Map + Behaviors


Fixed:
  • Spellbomb not rendering properly (Thanks @Botmaker)
  • CheatEngine Exploits
  • Hacking (Reconnect...etc)


Thanks to @ossimc82 for a lot of work on the server, and @donran for creating the RealmEye
ive already got ceme behaviors
Quote Originally Posted by jay russell3 View Post
ive already got ceme behaviors
really

I bet only 10-30% of it is actually done.
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post


really

I bet only 10-30% of it is actually done.
no i got it all done
Quote Originally Posted by jay russell3 View Post
no i got it all done
they are using different behavior system...
I feel like I have to post screenshots of this server:

 
Home Page

Home page so much swag




 
Character selection page

Buy characters with gold




 
Character skin page

Skins... Gentlemen skin unlocked by crafting... wtf




 
Reason for not posting link


1. MPGH won't allow outside links
2. Why would I? I found it myself and won't give it out




The images are screwing up for me for some reason and therefore you might find it enlarged too much so just right click it and then go to the image link
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
I feel like I have to post screenshots of this server:

 
Home Page

Home page so much swag




 
Character selection page

Buy characters with gold




 
Character skin page

Skins... Gentlemen skin unlocked by crafting... wtf




 
Reason for not posting link


1. MPGH won't allow outside links
2. Why would I? I found it myself and won't give it out




The images are screwing up for me for some reason and therefore you might find it enlarged too much so just right click it and then go to the image link
Its not like it's a secret link or anything but there's a whitelist just saying...
Quote Originally Posted by C453 View Post
Its not like it's a secret link or anything but there's a whitelist just saying...
yeah I know but still not sharing the link
Server Update:

Changelogs:
  • Update client to 22.4
  • Implemented the new skins (list found below)
  • Implemented In-Game News Button (Look for "Update!" in-game)


Skin List
 
Skin List
  • B.B. Wolf
  • Lil Red
  • Holy Avenger
  • King Knifeula
  • Ranger
  • Witch

Quote Originally Posted by Kithio View Post
Server Update:

Changelogs:
  • Update client to 22.4
  • Implemented the new skins (list found below)
  • Implemented In-Game News Button (Look for "Update!" in-game)


Skin List
 
Skin List
  • B.B. Wolf
  • Lil Red
  • Holy Avenger
  • King Knifeula
  • Ranger
  • Witch

you're part of the team now
Posts 76–90 of 123 · Page 6 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?