Oreimo

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
Oreimo
Well since I finished My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU two days ago(btw it's a good show, i liked it and also there's a second season in the works) I decided to check Oreimo since Rance recommended it and i yolo'd so I checked it out

I finished the first season a few minutes ago(I watched 14 eps yesterday but Ipad was dying so I had to leave it ) and I actually liked it, I did miss Kirino when she left to America and was happy when Kyousuke came and brought her back

Anyways it's kinda retarded how I started the show, and half way done, but Ik what happens at the end(and for the sake of spoilers and the people who haven't seen it/want to see it for their first time I'll spare you guys lol) and I regret wikipediaing it :/ but I decided not to actually see the whole thing of *you know what, if you've seen the whole series until the end* *season 2 specials cough* so yh lol hope the 2nd season is just as good as the first and that I won't cry at the end lmao cya
Ayase best girl.
SNAFU sucks dick and you should feel ashamed for enjoying it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post
Ayase best girl.
Everyone knows Kuroneko is best girl, get the fuck out of here with your bullshit.
Quote Originally Posted by AQWThunder View Post
Everyone knows Kuroneko is best girl, get the fuck out of here with your bullshit.
God fucking damn it if there's one thing i'll never understand it's the hype around her.
literally shit tier. Hope she goes hang herself with senpai.
Quote Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post


God fucking damn it if there's one thing i'll never understand it's the hype around her.
literally shit tier. Hope she goes hang herself with senpai.
You can't expect plebs to understand the greatness of Kuroneko
Quote Originally Posted by AQWThunder View Post
You can't expect plebs to understand the greatness of Kuroneko
Fuck blackcat



Ayase best girl
Quote Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post
Ayase best girl.
I agreeeeeeeeee! She and Saori are the best IMO.

To OP: Second season will be great f you liked 1st season.
Quote Originally Posted by AQWThunder View Post
You can't expect plebs to understand the greatness of Kuroneko
Hahha just saw that ep atm i laughed xD

Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
You actually watched a incest anime that Rance suggested? Oh lawdy.
It's not necessarily incest(since nothing really happens as in terms of sexual activities between Kirino and Kyousuke, it's just they start to love each other and their already broken relationship gets better and dayum this is long lel) you have to see the season two specials for that but I guess
Quote Originally Posted by iAmAHaxorDerp View Post
It's not necessarily incest(since nothing really happens as in terms of sexual activities between Kirino and Kyousuke, it's just they start to love each other and their already broken relationship gets better and dayum this is long lel) you have to see the season two specials for that but I guess
Well the specials are still part of the story and therefore incest.

Anyone hear about the afterstory coming out?
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-new...es-after-story
Quote Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post
Ayase best girl.
nah fam she's a bitch

Quote Originally Posted by AQWThunder View Post
SNAFU sucks dick and you should feel ashamed for enjoying it.



Everyone knows Kuroneko is best girl, get the fuck out of here with your bullshit.
Didnt like it at first, since it's really slow after the first ep but I got he hang of it

and fuck off lmao
Ayase thread? Ayase thread.


Can't win the war, Rance.
666th post, even Lucifer agrees.
I prefer Kuroneko, hmm Ayase is pretty kawaii but when she found out about Kirino being an otaku she was a real bitch :c
You actually watched a incest anime that Rance suggested? Oh lawdy.
You bitches have shit taste, I can't believe you think Ayase is best girl.
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?