How the fuck this happend?

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
How the fuck this happend?
Well I was playing a Quarantine on overdose and the there is a guy trying to kill a player but he fudgin doesn't die. The guy trying to kill the player soon I realized had gordon's hack but still that couldn't be it. (when you see pic you will notice what I'm talking about.)

The guy didn't die till the end of the round. May someone explain ?

/discuss.
Combat-Arms_145.jpgattachment deleted · 44 downloads before removal
Combat-Arms_132.jpgattachment deleted · 43 downloads before removal
Combat-Arms_134.jpgattachment deleted · 43 downloads before removal
Combat-Arms_142.jpgattachment deleted · 44 downloads before removal
wth is that

gordon 1.2?

and is that CA EU?

cause in NA i havent seen those little country tag thingos lol...
Quote Originally Posted by -James View Post
wth is that

gordon 1.2?

and is that CA EU?

cause in NA i havent seen those little country tag thingos lol...
Yes it's gordon and yes it's eu...

Quote Originally Posted by b00mBoxMonkey View Post
wait i dont get what ur trying to say a guy tried to kill this guy and what what what?
It's like this. You know when you are a zombie on quarantine you have to infect some1 by touching them with hands right? well this guy tried but he didn't get infected the guy just keep on look like dieing and gave him kill score but he was not infected. How did that happend?
wait i dont get what ur trying to say a guy tried to kill this guy and what what what?
Its a lagg glitch, where the person's attact doesnt catch on with the server, and infect the other, so then he just keeps going.

It slike when ur tapping.
People are still running, but you just keep hitting them
Quote Originally Posted by -James View Post
Its a lagg glitch, where the person's attact doesnt catch on with the server, and infect the other, so then he just keeps going.

It slike when ur tapping.
People are still running, but you just keep hitting them
How do you purposely do that? When I tap and hit them (no matter the times) I jut kill them once. Besides it wasn't JUST like a tap thing because in tappin the kills go all together at once no this guy kept on killing him w/o any kind of lag. Could it be like rapid fire but with your hands?

I believe I saw a hack (on some other crappy game) where you could kill the dead body of someone as many times as you like and it still gave you score/exp.
That's not possible here right?
Maybe it was the Omega God Mode....I think some opk can exclude people they dont want to kill.
Thats funny, but the guy must be using a hack that lets you repeat, and repeat, and repeat functions.

for example, being shot by a bullet, it could just keep shooting, and keep shooting, or jumping, you would jusst keep jumping and jumping and not stop.

I still think its got to do with lagg, for HIM.
He taps.

Then ghost modes and infects everyone.
Quote Originally Posted by satindemon4u View Post
He taps.

Then ghost modes and infects everyone.
u fail, did u even look at athe screeny?
ad in attached images.
/close.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?