OutdatedMPGH Jhem AssaultFire[PH] v1.0

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
I'm So Excited to Use This CHeat Thanks ... Jhem and ThreadsStarter ^_^

//Approved
Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post
//Approved

Oh sweet jesus. I thought I deleted the OP's attachment.
Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post
//Approved
Thank you
Quote Originally Posted by jetheart07 View Post
how do i use this? thanks
You must use Manual Mapping Injection.
oh thanks.... one more question.. what process do i need to use? Tgame?? i got an error system.unauthorizedaccessexception: unable to open process for injection... sorry im noob
why error i start the game if i inject error any body can help
Quote Originally Posted by lapada12 View Post
why error i start the game if i inject error any body can help
Can you take a screenshot of the error ?
Quote Originally Posted by lapada12 View Post
why error i start the game if i inject error any body can help
That give sense
Looks like the Injector can't inject the DLL, I need your screen shot. @master131
Quote Originally Posted by Coder.DiasII View Post
Good Job !
@Jhem

Hiruko Kagetane | Black Bullet?
Quote Originally Posted by Coder.DiasII View Post
Good Job !
@Jhem

Hiruko Kagetane | Black Bullet?
Another correct answer.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?