When i scan it, the default gun is red in aob.. when it's red and i change the value of the gun i want, it still default gun.. any idea?
New Weapon Cheat Codes [After New Patch]
can i have ur GGbypass 

How to use this , pls teach me .. i am Newbie
Ty
Tytulis code tu kat mane ??
can share the ggbypass ?
How to use these codes ?
dude great job '
u should put more're using a GG Bypass own right? : D
u should put more're using a GG Bypass own right? : D
I know how does this work..but which number to change? There's like so many numbers.
i love new weapon hack
I need help , i don`t know how to weapon hack , can give the link about the tutorial weapon hack guide ?
P90 Emas (FB) is not working !!! After I change the code, nothing change. *I change mp5
How to use at cheat engine6.4?Pls Help!!Thx
Needed help!!How to use at cheat engine6.4?
Pls help!!Thanks!!
Pls help!!Thanks!!
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Blackshot Coding & Source CodeNew Patch Deadly Scar Patch Weapon Cheat Code
13 Blackshot Coding & Source CodeOfficial Weapon Cheat Codes [Here Got The Code For Awp Petronas]
45 Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Coding / Source CodeNEW Gun adder Codes After 18.08.2012 Update!!! 43 CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source CodeWeaponlog and Weapon Types (Defines) after Summer Patch
7 CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source CodeCrossfire Weapon Log After New Patch
34
