The client auto-close itself. I don't understand why. But it keeps deleting NNPTNT2 ._.
Blackshot Bypass
It's patched here... 2 seconds after closing pchunter.. BOOM crash
You are doing it wrong .
I can't find gamemon.des gamemon64.des in pchunter, only blackshot.exe. What should i do?
where is the download link?
Does it still work for weapon hack on windows 7?
dude great job '
however the more he falls pcHunter has since his time is short: D do not advise to use it
however the more he falls pcHunter has since his time is short: D do not advise to use it

This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Blackshot Hacks & CheatsWhere Can I Find BlackShot ByPassSH 2 Blackshot HelpThe blackshot bypass cant work, my blackshot owened cant workGA 6 Blackshot Hacks & Cheats[Release] Blackshot Bypass Up to date 1.0YU 8 Blackshot Hacks & CheatsBlackShot Bypass and Hack AIORE 31 Blackshot Hacks & CheatsWHO CAN GIVE ME A BLACKSHOT BYPASS AND HACK...THX..QI 0

