Ping Pong

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Ping Pong


This is the best show this year, JoJo is a little crying toddler in the corner compared to this glorious masterpiece. The animation is bad but everything makes up for it.
It's a decent show but not exactly...interesting?

The problem with Ping Pong: The animation is generally that it's the same as every other sports anime, except the show is limited because ping pong is not something you can really make more interesting, especially on a low budget. You can't really show training or such like Ippo or Eyeshield, teamwork is out, and "special skills"(ala prince of tennis) are not going to be shown.

Its ok but not a competition to Jojo's, sorry.
I heard a lot of good things about it but i hate sports and shitty animation so i won't get into it
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
It's a decent show but not exactly...interesting?

The problem with Ping Pong: The animation is generally that it's the same as every other sports anime, except the show is limited because ping pong is not something you can really make more interesting, especially on a low budget. You can't really show training or such like Ippo or Eyeshield, teamwork is out, and "special skills"(ala prince of tennis) are not going to be shown.

Its ok but not a competition to Jojo's, sorry.
You have to watch it all to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post
I heard a lot of good things about it but i hate sports and shitty animation so i won't get into it
This was my first sports anime I've ever completed, so I can relate. I was put off by the animation also but after giving it a try it turned out to be damn awesome.
Quote Originally Posted by AQWThunder View Post
You have to watch it all to understand.



This was my first sports anime I've ever completed.
Ah.......I see.........
Sports anime.... no, not my kind to be honest..
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


9's and 10's lololololol.

Yeah I watched it and it was disappointing.

It's just a worse version of Prince of Tennis.
I wouldn't give it a high score of 9, maybe like 8 or something. I'm not into the sports genre so I've never watched Prince of Tennis.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?