WTSS> Captain Yellow, going Red.

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
S> Captain Yellow, going Red.
Selling Captain Yellow for $100. Much amount of BP, days of guns and KD. Doing this so as to leave this game, too much VIP hackers in clan war.
Just PM your price below that is AROUND $100. Payment will be in GS. [ Going to LoL on another account ]
Price drop, $60. Anyone ?
Wait,I will make it for 60* Dallors
Can I buy it for 70 bucks
Do it for 70 bucks ? Am urgent for money
I dun have 70 dollars at the moment only 60
Sure though. How can I contact you ? No WhatsApp sorry
Name is Yusashan
Can I facebook
Last call.. $50, can meet up. Anyone ? Am still selling..
i am interested,please message me 83836989
may i have your contact number?
$60 looking for buyers.
BUMP, still looking for buyers.
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?