Happy ramadan

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
That shit looks nasty...
11/10 would eat and post a picture on MPGH
Another funny ass thread to make fun of muslims from a funny ass guy.
11/10 badass.
heuehuehu fuck ramadan
Ramadan starts tomorrow fegits, 10/10 would eat all that shit.
Enjoy your salad whilst I sit here and enjoy my delicious T-Bone steak.

Mmmmmm, it looks so juicy.
Time of the year where you have to pick up your muslim co workers slack
Expected this!

Well good job in making fun of Muslims, if this fairy tale story turns to be true!
Then you guys are pretty fucked! Real Hard!
I've never seen Delko making a thread without insulting Muslims / Arabs ...
Do you have brain lag called Arabs ?
get a life man what a fuckking ****** . and no it's not funny .
I don't fasten Ramadan but you have issues , fix them man.
what kinda pizza is that ?
Quote Originally Posted by Delko DJ View Post
Must... resist...

Oh wait, I can eat whenever the fuck I want
I don't care what OT said .

I want to say to all Muslims, Happy Ramadhan
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us