-Stumpys Version- Small Fixes - Big Problems -

Posts 16–30 of 32 · Page 2 of 3
Deleted it after 5 minutes. Couldnt handle the shit graphics lol
haha i know
Its soooo bad I hate it
Sorry bout that Dave but its true
LOL

But i got VIP bish :P

Even though i couldnt get it to work =\
Quote Originally Posted by i hate EVERYONE View Post
WoW you typed all that? i didn't really read all of it.
Oi you!

When your told to shorten your signature (which I saw in the past) doesn't mean you take half of it out and put it in each post.

Quote Originally Posted by -James View Post
Quoted for truth + Thanked.
I thx u for thxing me
Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryAbbo View Post
Oi you!

When your told to shorten your signature (which I saw in the past) doesn't mean you take half of it out and put it in each post.
Quoted for truth + Thanked.
Yeah i did

FOr the love of god make your signature smaller.
Hey, Nicely done. But im taking back my words on saying imma cry and not play CA D:. Recently i started wanting to play CA so much that im going to CRY so hard that there's gonna be a tsunami. So HELP TEAM can u play tell me if Microsoft HID-compliant mouse is not allowed to play CA cause i get Error code=204 Game is shutting down everytime D: Please help! Thanks
LOL Stumpy and I Own Death Room CTF
right brehh? lol
Completely right brahh
Quote Originally Posted by Trunky View Post
LOL Stumpy and I Own Death Room CTF
right brehh? lol
Quote Originally Posted by -James View Post
Completely right brahh
Play meh. Do it.
Just came out of playing on my legit account with Deaniho, i play with him Deathroom ctf, for practically the whole time i play combat armz.

Oh, and enjoy ur leet ban bitzhs:P
They are patched...
Wait for a couple days, the new ones will be out
Nice guide. Dont u get sick of making that many, or is it fun? Also, i might be saying goodbye to all u guys (or maybe just CA) soon coz my parents hate me using the computer as much as i do, which isnt much compared to the rest of u guys xD They gonna take the game off of me, which is no use. I can still chat to u guys and just find another game or wait for AVA to come out in OBT. Still pretty sad though
I use this program called ExDesk, and i make up about 1237123 projects.

Works.
Posts 16–30 of 32 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us