Glasslip

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Glasslip
So this is coming out this summer and im actually hyped as hell for it.
It's by the same guy who did nagi which is by far one of the best slice of life i have ever watched.

Have a preview:
I don't know if I'll ever be "hyped" for a slice of life, but i'll pick this up when it comes out and watch a few if I have time.
Looks generic af.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
Looks generic af.
All slice of life is the same thing
honestly they can copy nagi in 90% of aspects and ill still be happy
shit was a 12/10
Exactly what Empire and Color said, tbh
It looks better than most of the garbage coming out summer season.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?