WinkRoTMG Gay Voice Vault Video Show off!

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
RoTMG Gay Voice Vault Video Show off!


How many items do you own
Do you dare making a vault video like I did?

The voice was created by the software Clownfish.

The voice and the rythm of the singing is from flintstone xD

No clue why that flintstone thing came to my mind.

I didn't even know what the rythm came from the first day, but after I found out xD

Information about the Flintstone movie ( if you don't know about it )
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flintstonesⓘ
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS WHY ARE YOU UNBANNED WHY ARE YOU STILL MAKING VIDEOS WHY ARE YOU SO RETARDED WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY
Please someone ban this guy. No not just that, IP ban.


NO. We need to fucking neuter him in case some girl out of her mind with roofies decides to reproduce with him. Seriously.

There is nothing else to do now but kill him. With fire.
Quote Originally Posted by UrASmurf View Post
Please someone ban this guy. No not just that, IP ban.


NO. We need to fucking neuter him in case some girl out of her mind with roofies decides to reproduce with him. Seriously.

There is nothing else to do now but kill him. With fire.
YES! This is a good idea. Burn him with fire.
Please, whatever you do, don't reproduce.
Why are you not still banned?
Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi Cola View Post
Why are you not still banned?
I was temp banned for posting an outside link for the newest RoTMG client. But I forgot about that I was not allowed to do that. So I got temp banned.

BTW (the reason to a posted it was simple, the attatch system didn't work) (and it was the first time I've uploaded a client here.)
What was he banned for?
Quote Originally Posted by Lux Lux View Post
What was he banned for?
He posted something telling people to download a thing from another website.
Edit: Sorry for the double post.
Oh wow, this time you really did exceed yourself. This is probably the worst post you've made so far
I can't wait for Dave or some staff member to reply to Meyer:

Why would you refer to that as gay voice? I can clearly hear that it is in fact to voice of a retarded person, whose name is Csnano
You'r from Germany right?
Quote Originally Posted by AlainxD View Post
You'r from Germany right?
No xD? I am From Denmark.
can someone deport him from earth
ps: i listened for 2 minutes, i wanted to kill myself halfway
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?