Eunwol is coming :)

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Eunwol is coming :)
here a few facts

maplestory events call him "shade"



the maplestory folder contains the video

SIIICCCCKK. I can't wait for Eunwol.
Yep... The "Sixth" Hero.

Maplestory is so dull now though...
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
Yep... The "Sixth" Hero.

Maplestory is so dull now though...
You're too old to play this now dude
Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post


You're too old to play this now dude
Not really lol. A lot of people my age still play it. Maybe for people around your age yea, but not mine. :P

I don't play it anymore though. I only ghost the section and the main website to see what new stuff they added.
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
Not really lol. A lot of people my age still play it. Maybe for people around your age yea, but not mine. :P

I don't play it anymore though. I only ghost the section and the main website to see what new stuff they added.
I did have a look, but could not get into it.
Actually most of the population is 16 years and older, surprisingly.
MapleStory used to be one of the best MMO's. Unfortunately, Nexon keeps pumping out class after class which just ruins the game.
The game is pretty dead now.
Is Euwol = Shade? (GMS)
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us