CoolCombat arms Aimbot+esp

PollShould I be allowed to post this hack?
3 votes
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Combat arms Aimbot+esp
Ok so as you all know rks aimbot is now out
and i heard u wanted me to edit the adds
I tryed millions of hex editors but they dont work
and the problem is.. is because its packed with themida
so I can't edit it or nothing

I've tryed all i can but failed
so I will see if a Mod [Whitten or Liz]
will let me post the hack with the ads just this once
ok please do not spam this thread
and do not flame either


Whitten or liz check out the pole results and see if I should post it. thanks for your support
no ads what so ever.
nothing of rk.
nothing of aug.
nothing of fpsc.

ad+hack=ban.
wouldn't do it.
Sorry, but no. if you cant do it, then oh well.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?