Outdated3.13.x DArK's PCXRPC

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
3.13.x DArK's PCXRPC
PC 3.13.x Offsets:
Code:
long Unlocks = 0x1445A144A;
        long SquadPoints = 0x1445A1D90;
        long Prestige = 0x1445A2088;
        long Squad1XP = 0x14459E147;
        long Squad2XP = 0x14459E6AB;
        long Squad3XP = 0x14459EC0F;
        long Squad4XP = 0x14459F173;
        long Squad5XP = 0x14459F6D7;
        long Squad6XP = 0x14459FC3B;
        long Squad7XP = 0x1445A019F;
        long Squad8XP = 0x1445A0703;
        long Squad9XP = 0x1445A0C67;
        long Squad10XP = 0x1445A11CB;
        long Score = 0x14459D20E;
        long Wins = 0x14459D236;
        long Kills = 0x14459D1E5;
        long Deaths = 0x14459D1BD;
        long Killstreak = 0x14459D1E9;
        long Hits = 0x14459D1DD;
        long Misses = 0x14459D1F2;
        long Losses = 0x14459D1ED;
        long Winstreak = 0x14459D1D1;
        long GamesPlayed = 0x14459D1D5;
        long TimePlayedSeconds = 0x14459D22A;
        long Camo1 = 0x14459DE3C;
        long Camo2 = 0x14459E3A0;
        long Camo3 = 0x14459E904;
        long Camo4 = 0x14459EE68;
        long Camo5 = 0x14459F3CC;
        long Camo6 = 0x14459F930;
        long Camo7 = 0x14459FE94;
        long Camo8 = 0x1445A03F8;
        long Camo9 = 0x1445A095C;
        long Camo10 = 0x1445A0EC0;
Credits: Jorndel and master131 (Still... not sure who's memory class I used lol)

Virus Scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/2...is/1404151893/

https://www.metascan-online.com/en/s...56fc99560d1f6a
DArK's PCXRPC 3.0_mpgh.net.zip70 KB · 247 downloads Clean
2ab269aee0943d89224cd75776e3d93e.4b1769472f22ae9ce881e5345d13b745.jpeg128 KB · 309 downloads 2ab269aee0943d89224cd75776e3d93e.3e1eb77157b2d4ba3f8b4b78996b87a4.jpeg134 KB · 136 downloads
thank you need to Approval just wait ......
How to use it??
//Approved
Detected. Got almost instantly banned
Quote Originally Posted by dsldog View Post
Detected. Got almost instantly banned
IDK why. Every time I update it, I try all of the functions online to make sure they work.... Still haven't been banned since I first used it in December.
detected, unlock all used (camo changed) - VAC banned -
LOL JUST LOL ---+
Was banned because of your hack! But do not be afraid I do not have to buy a copy of it was the ghosts of the primary account ))
Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama Mio View Post
Was banned because of your hack! But do not be afraid I do not have to buy a copy of it was the ghosts of the primary account ))
Quote Originally Posted by GamesMP View Post
LOL JUST LOL ---+
Quote Originally Posted by dogson View Post
detected, unlock all used (camo changed) - VAC banned -


IDK why it is being detected on your systems. It works perfectly okay for me. Either way... Mod at your own risk. Expect repercussions for what you do online.
I used it and got banned maybe 3 minutes after.. so use at your own risk lol
To possibly avoid the possibility of getting get banned guys, when you start Ghosts MP, go to where it has to load your online profile, etc. then once it loads. Unplug your internet, and then change everything and restart the game, an see if that works.
Quote Originally Posted by Gammat667 View Post
what does this do? lol
It can change your stats, unlock camos, ...
I got banned directly when I openeded the hack...
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?