What happened?!

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
What happened?!
I know I just came back, and many of you may never have heard of me but, while I was gone what happened?!

The last updated hack was released a month ago, did Z8 Games finally get their shit together? xD Or are we just being lazy, considering I haven't finished NeonJECT 4.0 since I started working on it, 7 months ago.
ahh nooo . MPGH section is almost dead .
Thats why no new hacks on MPGH .
But full of hacks in game like it was before .
Welcome Back anyways.
welcome back
welcome back, i guess...
Haven't been on cf so can't determine the hacker situation
But
Hacks are definitely posted less now
Z8 has also started being tougher on hackers
Hello! Yeah, section has been really boring lately...
Welcome back
Ahhh, I see... What a shame. Oh well, and ty.
I was going to start learning code to start contribooting
Welcome back.
CF will never get their shit together.
Welcome back
Quote Originally Posted by neon565656 View Post
did Z8 Games finally get their shit together? xD Or are we just being lazy
Both
MPGH lost all it's coders because no one supports them
They just beg for more and eventually the coders got fed-up and left

and Welcome back
MPGH lost all it's coders because no one supports them, instead they just leech them.
Z8 started to suck more cocks, which is still increasing rapidly!
.
.
.
Welcome back! Enjoy this hell and then rage quit.
If it was in my hands, i would electrocute z8 to death!
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us