WTBKR server account

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
KR server account
Willing to buy a Korean Server Account. Can be ranked/unranked and any level. PM or Post offers here.

I will pay first through verified paypal.
Lel first post. I have some Eune accounts, Can take less money so you can transfer them in your server. Maria.garefis in skype if interested
Quote Originally Posted by Priam View Post
Lel first post. I have some Eune accounts, Can take less money so you can transfer them in your server. Maria.garefis in skype if interested
I'm pretty sure, you can't transfer to KR from EUNE.
Quote Originally Posted by AvaLegend View Post
I'm pretty sure, you can't transfer to KR from EUNE.
o.O let me check it
Quote Originally Posted by nerdydirty View Post
KR server account
Willing to buy a Korean Server Account. Can be ranked/unranked and any level. PM or Post offers here.

I will pay first through verified paypal.
Quote Originally Posted by AvaLegend View Post
I'm pretty sure, you can't transfer to KR from EUNE.
True, My bad! I appologize
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?