ExclamationIllusion Hook

Posts 16–30 of 66 · Page 2 of 5
I'll use the XP Version :P It looks better
fail in every way the game crashes without me even enabling anything
Useless most of them crash
Quote Originally Posted by razycrazy View Post
Useless most of them crash
crash or disconnect? cause there is a difference
mine crashes.
vista
I think it works great, god mode doesn't work to well when you up against another hacker which i guess has anti-god mode. I sure would like to know what track thrown is. I may still be a no0b at this game i just cant figure it out. I would say all in all the hack is great everything works, and I'm using xp. I think the only thing needed to add to this would be anti-god mode, and no fall damage then this hack will be the best of the best. Love the chams.

over and out!
Da Don
this hack worked perfectly thanx bro
Really? i inject and the thing Dcs me. sigh. im running vista.
Okay. how are you guys injecting it? i run perX and auto inject illusion.dll into OPERATION7.exe then i run the game and when the start menu says complete everything Dcs.
its dont work by me
because when OP7 starting up and i pressed "Insert" nothing happen
whats the reason...???
Quote Originally Posted by Houston View Post
its dont work by me
because when OP7 starting up and i pressed "Insert" nothing happen
whats the reason...???
u didnt inject it right

Quote Originally Posted by noxzeta View Post
I think it works great, god mode doesn't work to well when you up against another hacker which i guess has anti-god mode. I sure would like to know what track thrown is. I may still be a no0b at this game i just cant figure it out. I would say all in all the hack is great everything works, and I'm using xp. I think the only thing needed to add to this would be anti-god mode, and no fall damage then this hack will be the best of the best. Love the chams.

over and out!
Da Don
there is no such thing as anti-godmode
Quote Originally Posted by READY SET HACK View Post
u didnt inject it right


there is no such thing as anti-godmode
well i'm guessing if the hp was server-sided instead of client-sided the hacker could do that but it would require THE UTMOST EPIC HACKING ABILITY EVAR!!!
i think they patched it because i was using it yesterday but it wont work now
how do u insert it ingame?
Posts 16–30 of 66 · Page 2 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us