Tutorial Series

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Tutorial Series
Anyone interested in a tutorial series for Rotmg? I've been around here for a while and the same questions seem to come up over and over again. A lot of different ideas came to mind on topics. Anyone interested in something like this?

1. Using rabcdasm
2. Stack programming and avm2 basics
3. Good computer practices for squeezing out a few more fps
4. Packets
5. Encryption
6. Updating hacks the old fashioned way
7. Junk code removal
8. Automation

I've noticed a trend towards total reliance on nilly's client and Orape lately.
how about you teach me all that.
I wish I was more invested in RotMG. It would be a great excuse to start picking some of this up, but as is, I'm already sliding towards being done with the game due to the overall lack of content (which is a huge shame).

Honestly, if it popped up, I'd probably give it a look-see, and if it was something I could learn in my spare time, I'd wind up following it. Either way, it's a good public service and you're a champ for offering whether there's interest or not.
This is a good idea. I'd go through with it to be honest. Many people know what things like rabcdasm are and don't know how to use them so it will help out a lot.
1-Able to do;
2-Kinda want;
3-Do want;
4-Do want;
5-Do want;
6-Able to do;
7-..maaaybe?;
8-Not interested;

I'm waiting, Doc!
Quote Originally Posted by Zasx View Post
8-Not interested;
>2010 + 4
>not writing your own ASASM parser, interpreter, optimizer, compiler
Should also include
-Astrogrep (It's so simple but people are so dumb)
-.NET basics
-Maybe include testing to prod edit? Remember that 80% of this form only know what the word 'hack' and nothing else.
You're the one potentially making the tutorials, so it's up to you. But I'll leave you with this:
If all goes well, this forum could be a new world.

I like the sounds of it
Sounds great.
YOUR SIG, I'M DYING HAHAHAHA.
tutorial:
1. make whitebag.net
2. make a client thats 100% original
2. steal peoplez muledumpz
3. now that people know i steal muledumps, gonna mine on their computers
4(optional). sell my site
Quote Originally Posted by marceliino View Post
tutorial:
1. make whitebag.net
2. make a client thats 100% original
2. steal peoplez muledumpz
3. now that people know i steal muledumps, gonna mine on their computers
4(optional). sell my site
Did you just mix up maat with Cehenr?
I think there should be a tutorial for that. Sounds great
It will be interesting to read, waiting.
Please. Someone.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?