HelpMulemaker

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Mulemaker
Greetings is there any public mulemaker i really need one. Feel free to pm me if you have one to share/sell.
Quote Originally Posted by LucaCoder View Post
Click here
Thats outdated over 9000
Quote Originally Posted by Alde. View Post


Thats outdated over 9000
No still working. Try using a Mac, creating 100 Mules in 10 Sec's using an exploit to activate them with a bot too. 10k Accounts + Verified in ~10Minutes
Quote Originally Posted by LucaCoder View Post
No still working. Try using a Mac, creating 100 Mules in 10 Sec's using an exploit to activate them with a bot too. 10k Accounts + Verified in ~10Minutes
Ehhh... Isnt there a new captcha thingy?
Quote Originally Posted by Alde. View Post


Ehhh... Isnt there a new captcha thingy?
'using an exploit to activate them with a bot too'
Quote Originally Posted by LucaCoder View Post
'using an exploit to activate them with a bot too'
Oh... That's cool. Teach me.
Quote Originally Posted by Alde. View Post


Oh... That's cool. Teach me.
Well, I know you a bit Alde BUT its not a good idea, because when I tell you, you could post it here, and Kabam fixes it.
Quote Originally Posted by LucaCoder View Post
Well, I know you a bit Alde BUT its not a good idea, because when I tell you, you could post it here, and Kabam fixes it.
Hahahah I'm not that kind of guy but yeah thanks anyway :P
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?