Pururin

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Pururin
Pururin is being inactive
@Rance-Sama
You talking about the manga site?
Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post
You talking about the manga site?
yeah, what the hell happened?
It's been going off and on for maintenance for a good week or so now, it seems to be doing alright now. Pururin is the only H-site I visit occasionally, Fakku is a fucking sellout.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
It's been going off and on for maintenance for a good week or so now, it seems to be doing alright now. Pururin is the only H-site I visit occasionally, Fakku is a fucking sellout.
Fakku is vanilla only and tbh the only new content is on the forums.
===============

Hentaibedtai/Zeoarchives is the only other site i'd bother with.

HFH used to be good, then it.....crashed? Don't remember.


Anyway, pururin's slow because Pururin is just like e-hentai, it depends on user submitted content.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


Fakku is vanilla only and tbh the only new content is on the forums.
===============

Hentaibedtai/Zeoarchives is the only other site i'd bother with.

HFH used to be good, then it.....crashed? Don't remember.


Anyway, pururin's slow because Pururin is just like e-hentai, it depends on user submitted content.

I wouldn't say Fakku is vanilla only. I call them a sellout because a while ago they decided to start getting the rights for H-manga and complying with DMCA requests. I've never heard of those two sites you listed, I'll check them out soon. Pururin is the fastest H-reader I've seen, not to mention it's the most functional one out there. Just recently problems started happening...


Quote Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post


I probably am doing it wrong lmfao
i meant physically though. Like my right hand is mouse and lefty just isn't the same.
There's shortcuts for a reason. Arrow keys, WASD and more custom ones.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
I wouldn't say Fakku is vanilla only. I call them a sellout because a while ago they decided to start getting the rights for H-manga and complying with DMCA requests. I've never heard of those two sites you listed, I'll check them out soon. Pururin is the fastest H-reader I've seen, not to mention it's the most functional one out there. Just recently problems started happening...
Fakku is like 99% vanilla and 1% other works. They are a lot more strict than e-hentai as far as gallery goes, not allowing almost anything that isn't strictly vanilla. Fakku also updates extremely slow and doesn't have anywhere near the content volume of pururin or e-hentai(or really any of the other sites). The fact that they even bother with DMCA is kind of funny, because generally all their stuff is ripped anyway.

The other two sites are downloads. I generally just fuck around with the games, but they do have the doujins faster than the other sites so if something interesting pops up i'll take a look.


Honestly this is how it goes:

Fakku for Vanilla
E-Hentai for a wider range.(especially if you don't speak english, they put up every single translation on there).
E-Hentai for western comics.
Pururin for the tags you can't find on E-Hentai or want a faster reader/better search engine.
Hentaibedta/Zeoarchives for the newest stuff/games.
ULMF for tutorials.
All fine for me when I wrote my comment above so it should be alright now.
Too hard to read and jack it
Could never get into it
Quote Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post
Too hard to read and jack it
Could never get into it
Are you kidding?
Or maybe you don't know how to read a manga?
Quote Originally Posted by Jhem View Post


Are you kidding?
Or maybe you don't know how to read a manga?
I probably am doing it wrong lmfao
i meant physically though. Like my right hand is mouse and lefty just isn't the same.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
I Wouldn't Say Fakku Is Vanilla Only. I Call Them A Sellout Because A While Ago They Decided To Start Getting The Rights For H-Manga And Complying With DMCA Requests. I've Never Heard Of Those Two Sites You Listed, I'll Check Them Out Soon. Pururin Is The Fastest H-Reader I've Seen, Not To Mention It's The Most Functional One Out There. Just Recently Problems Started Happening...
I really like you Rance. and this picture always pissing me off. FAAAA
Loli's all we need pururin for the win!
Pururin has been crashing lately, but it should be up soon.

Didn't even know those sites Empire listed.

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?