Change server

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Change server
Ok when i enter in a server ( any ) then i want to go in another server like bulldog for clan wars, it fucking D/C me, i tried it with / with-out hacks same probleme... i defrag combatarms folder and nothing change, please help
You missing any files?
Try to reinstall.

The entire thing.
That will take work
But it could be worth it. :/
Try using the proxxy things , you might be in a country CA doesn't work in.
Quote Originally Posted by KnockOut View Post
Try using the proxxy things , you might be in a country CA doesn't work in.
I can play combatarms but when i change server i get D/C...

Quote Originally Posted by satindemon4u View Post
Try to reinstall.

The entire thing.
I already did , same thing...

Quote Originally Posted by Melikepie View Post
You missing any files?
I use a cleaner...
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us