I need a private server.

PollWhat Priavte Server Is Best ( Will Update0
7 votes
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
I need a private server.
Hey im looking for a private server that is playable, not too terribly laggy, and can buy items for fame. (most private servers have that anyway)
24 hours is great too. I know im asking a lot but mainly im just looking for a server thats not too laggy and playable.
Private server section
Umm looking at your poll RotMG Tool is better than that crappy server that you also said. I would recommend that you look around the pserver section and find one that you like or look forward to a server like Seraph's Dominion which is what I'm waiting for.
Astyric is kindof a dick.
I think that's why people don't vote for him.

It's funny because the RotMGTool server lags so much.
As far as I know there are no good servers right now(I may be wrong though)
Quote Originally Posted by DaRkMaStEd View Post
As far as I know there are no good servers right now(I may be wrong though)
Yes there is none indeed. Well no good ones that are released to the public
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?