Bypass Keystone/Claim Method

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Bypass Keystone/Claim Method
I've been searching for a fair while

I've been wondering if anyone has managed find which method to bypass keystone/claim protection. A hint in the right direction if anyone has managed to find it would be greatly appreciated.

Please PM me if you would like to help. I don't want to spread this feature to the public.

Edit: Figured it out. Too destructive. Don't release it!
I would like to know how, I would not abuse it.
now we don't want the game ruined do we
Why does it matter so much about the land claim thing? Just get a hack and 1 hit destroy their blocks. Also if you're placing stuff, why would you need to? Never understood why people want to reduce land claim size
Quote Originally Posted by Le3chX View Post
Why does it matter so much about the land claim thing? Just get a hack and 1 hit destroy their blocks. Also if you're placing stuff, why would you need to? Never understood why people want to reduce land claim size
Increasing damage doesn't work against permanent keystones. A tutorial I wouldn't want seen public.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us