ExclamationMPGH CODER APPLICATIONS

Posts 31–40 of 40 · Page 3 of 3
NOT AN APPLICATION
Quote Originally Posted by Luke420 View Post
nope you do this for the site but hey you make ppl happy thats like geting paid
Lol. On what Planet? xD

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
And getting the addresses is usualy the easy part, tis making the bypass and coding the .dll's thats the hard part.
coding the dll and the bypass should be rather easy with the right addresses. Once you have the basic layout all you have to do is sub addies :L


Ok. Enough quotes, I know I usually apply for this thing everytime, but now I think I'm at the point where I know what I need to do, and am of the conviction that I still need to learn DirectX and asm. If this program is around in a month or two I would like to apply then, assuming I know wth im doing then.
Quote Originally Posted by Ugleh View Post
You can merge a dll in a injector. Its kind of simple.
I want to talk to you Got msn pm meh nao pwease?
Guys can we please keep this thread for APPLICATIONS ONLY.

So if you want to join the coding team (i think you even get tags!!)

Then apply in the format, that whitten posted.

You do not need to talk about your pets on this thread. Spammer's corner for that.
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
Who can actually make hacks here. srsly

The purpose is to make hacks.
the thing is that the hacks i usually make for myself u find in VIP websites. so if i were to release to pub CA would die or they be patched Very Quickly.
Quote Originally Posted by GrayAttack View Post
the thing is that the hacks i usually make for myself u find in VIP websites. so if i were to release to pub CA would die or they be patched Very Quickly.
well you suck then.
gtfo.
applications only.
Quote Originally Posted by whitten View Post
well you suck then.
gtfo.
applications only.
lol i did say i will post some chams when there are no hacks posted for CA.
I would like to join, but IDK how to code hacks, i have lots of programming expirience I just need to be taught some.
I know some Coding. I can Code But I am Not Pro Coder.
Next post that isn't an application will be deleted. Tyvm
closed until further notice.
Posts 31–40 of 40 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us