..:.:Sudden Attack SEA Hack:.:..

Posts 16–30 of 57 · Page 2 of 4
idk im using vista
gameguard did not detect the hack lol
maybe im lucky
yar im playing SA sea
I think the ppl who do not work,sure lack of a thing tat which make the hack not be detected.(including meT_T
)
Maybe .Net framework? o.O Just assuming. But most hacks works for me>.>
When I went in-game and press insert?

It is insert?

Nothing happens...
i use valkyrie injector,
still UD for me
Mine is also undetected. But, press what to activate hacks? ==

I went in-game and nothing happens.
Please tell the activation key =.=
Hey can help me, at first it was undetected, play really fine in squad battles, and after a few minutes (almost an hour), it started to lag like s..t and close my SA client, and gives an error saying "Memory low" or something like that.

Virus is damaging ur pc..hahaa
hey, this time I get a different problem

it says "Application problem and needs to close" or something when I press Insert and try to navigate..
Lmfao. Valkryie injector didnt work either mc, Gave me hack detected the moment i start it up. Its patched
It gets detected with in 3 minutes or so. This one is old.
Yea. Thats what i meant, Its patched Detected
It used to work ytd night. Now its detected as well. ==
Posts 16–30 of 57 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us