Thumbs upDetectedCheat Engine Script Execution Method

Posts 16–30 of 52 · Page 2 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by Jme View Post
AA is hands down the worst site I have ever had the misfortune of subbing to. Admins are assholes, the coder knows fuck all about being undetected and zero fucks are given about scripters. In fact they even try to blame scripts for a percentage of the bans.

Do yourself a favour and steer clear unless you want to waste your money, your keys and your time.
I've started to realize that too, Especially on the 'script' part. And thus why I have not re-subbed.

Perhaps I may release a injector to the public, although it will get patched fast. Oh well keep it to myself!
GG to all the idiots that actually used this shit. Global bans incoming.
Quote Originally Posted by JohnTheBanana View Post
GG to all the idiots that actually used this shit. Global bans incoming.

The only idiot is you if you cant read or do this right.
Quote Originally Posted by JohnTheBanana View Post
GG to all the idiots that actually used this shit. Global bans incoming.
AA admin/coder in the house? lol

I'd rather use cheat engine than a shitty paid hack site. They suck just the same I'm pretty sure BE can't detect this, atleast I'm still clean on 3 keys.

I'm not suggesting this method is good or new or undetected. All I'm giving you is a free tutorial to execute scripts with less risk than using a hack that runs when BE is loaded
Quote Originally Posted by Jme View Post
AA admin/coder in the house? lol

I'd rather use cheat engine than a shitty paid hack site. They suck just the same I'm pretty sure BE can't detect this, atleast I'm still clean on 3 keys.

I'm not suggesting this method is good or new or undetected. All I'm giving you is a free tutorial to execute scripts with less risk than using a hack that runs when BE is loaded
BE is now lending out global bans for this.
Quote Originally Posted by JohnTheBanana View Post
BE is now lending out global bans for this.
If BE are handing out t-shirts with "retard" written on them they should definitely give one to you. If you were on fire, I wouldn't piss on you to put the fire out, that's how little I value your opinion.

How can BE detect something that is completely closed by the time it initialises? We would all love to know!
Quote Originally Posted by Jme View Post
If BE are handing out t-shirts with "retard" written on them they should definitely give one to you. If you were on fire, I wouldn't piss on you to put the fire out, that's how little I value your opinion.

How can BE detect something that is completely closed by the time it initialises? We would all love to know!
You've got to be kidding me... The level of stupid you just reached is beyond me. How about you go research it yourself? It's really not hard at all to detect this method - and they did.
Quote Originally Posted by JohnTheBanana View Post
You've got to be kidding me... The level of stupid you just reached is beyond me. How about you go research it yourself? It's really not hard at all to detect this method - and they did.
I will ask you again, how can BE detect something, when BE is not even running?

Go put ur t-shirt on and gtfo my thread pls I'm not banned from this method, if you got banned, it's cos ur stupid, not my problem
Quote Originally Posted by Jme View Post
I will ask you again, how can BE detect something, when BE is not even running?

Go put ur t-shirt on and gtfo my thread pls I'm not banned from this method, if you got banned, it's cos ur stupid, not my problem
I wouldn't be stupid enough to use this method. Not hard to check a memory mismatch dude.
Quote Originally Posted by JohnTheBanana View Post
I wouldn't be stupid enough to use this method. Not hard to check a memory mismatch dude.
So you have no proof. Goodbye.
Quote Originally Posted by JohnTheBanana View Post
I wouldn't be stupid enough to use this method. Not hard to check a memory mismatch dude.
If that is the case then GTFO this thread please. Thank you
Nice, shabby injector

Works absolutely good!
Love you guys, but I think his intentions are good. We cleared up the mess after our little flame war
Anyone know if this still works for them?
It pains me to agree with John if he really is an AA coder/admin (I got banned after 3dy of using AA, fuck AA) but If you look at what I, and someone else posted a few posts up, it has a part of BE's script scan mechanism which has this string as one of the things to check for integrity. Now, if they're doing it right, it should've detected this in a heartbeat because although you're injecting when BE isn't running, you're still joining a server with BE running and your modified memory still just sits there for BE to sigscan. I'm not saying to not use this method, but I think you should educate yourselves more on BE's detection mechanisms before trying this method. Normally, I'd just lurk to see what happens, but you're handing out false information, evskin.
Posts 16–30 of 52 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?