Dreaming in Code...

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Dreaming in Code...
Yep, I actually did it, ranks up as one of the strangest dreams I've ever had.

For some reason I had some dream that my college was introducing a new class, and that that class contained a function that wasn't properly represented! I woke up in the middle of the night screaming. "That's not a logical encapsulation!"
I would comment but my parents taught me that if i had nothing nice to say i shouldn't speak =)
ugh wait untill you start dreaming about your work problems and trying to solve those in your dreams...







(and then actually waking up and going "that's it!" and having it work...)

lol
Quote Originally Posted by B1ackAnge1 View Post
ugh wait untill you start dreaming about your work problems and trying to solve those in your dreams...







(and then actually waking up and going "that's it!" and having it work...)

lol
i know what you mean only i don't got work yet. i almost solve all code/ math problems in my sleep. (sounds really nerd)
I wish i dreamt in the first place. I don't think i sleep for long enough to enter the REM phase of sleep ;(
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us