LightbulbBoosting people on Payday 2.

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Boosting people on Payday 2.
I don't really know if this is the right place to post but I can't really find any other place for Payday 2 hack related things and didn't see anything about no rule for boostin.

I want to boost for CSGO skins. I can boost all kind of different things on payday 2. Money, levels and some other things maybe.


"Admin please move or remove this thread if it's wrong placed and tell me in a PM please where I can post it. Thanks"
wut the hell this is one big mess and u cant boost cs go skins they randomly drop you cant change that its server side so want to hack skins easy just hack their database its just valve
Okay son, u really need to read it again. It clearly stands I want to boost FOR CSGO skins. That by means is that I boost in exchange for skins on CS:GO
Lmfao nobody will pay you in skins when they can just buy a second payday2 and use another comp or VM to hack on one or, the better option, have someone on here do it for free. Just a fyi.
What is your price for this service? I'm level 67 and need some levels
i got some cs go weapons , i got banned (dont' ask) i can trade em . im lvl 82 a boost to lvl 95-100 might do it
Quote Originally Posted by catalyst22 View Post
i got some cs go weapons , i got banned (dont' ask) i can trade em . im lvl 82 a boost to lvl 95-100 might do it
You can't trade the skins if you're banned on CS:GO.
Also, don't be that stupid... It's easy to set up a hack.
Quote Originally Posted by SheepyJr View Post
You can't trade the skins if you're banned on CS:GO.
Also, don't be that stupid... It's easy to set up a hack.
you can trade items that you bought ...
and yes maybe you're right but im too lazy and idk what to do with them
Hey I got some CS:GO Skins and some keys. If you could get me infamy 5 lvl 100 ill give you what I have.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?