Where have all the hackers gone?

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Where have all the hackers gone?
Ok so... I started lagging really badly a few months ago and stopped playing Soldier Front. I have a Major account but haven't touched it in 2-3 months. (Around the time they came out with the Reactor.)

I went back to give it another shot and everyone and their mother was a fucking General or full bird Colonel. Did I miss something? I know a Major isn't that great and all but I ranked that in less than 2 months. How did all these people become such high ranks? I've never heard of most of them. I had chams, anti-recoil, no fog, and no scope for all of 2 weeks before everything got patched. I know damn well they are using something.

What's out there now? Is it still gameguard that we need to bypass? Or is this Reactor program the problem now? I made the switch to Combat Arms because of all this but it'd be a shame to let a Major collect more dust than it has already.

So where have all the hackers, or more importantly, coders gone?
idk i ask my self that too
its called no lifeing soldier front
Uhm if u guys tell how i make some hacks maybe i can make some
Quote Originally Posted by iFrank1 View Post
Uhm if u guys tell how i make some hacks maybe i can make some


Lol it's not that easy you know. Start with C++ , if you can make your own minigame using OpenGL
then you will be ready to hack SF. I'll teach you direct 3d.
i know they got bored of sf anbd went to AVA btw the map edits still work
HACKS?!?!?!
<Soldier Front Has Updated To T1.60>
Meaning that all the previous hacks were for T1.57 So that means all the hacks are useless and need to be re-coded....that's why there's barely any of the hackers' around.EXCEPT D)(Ts' There Hacks Are UnPatchable Anyways just thought I'd let you know, thank me if I helped or you found this information usefull. I'll update when hacks that ARE WORKING are released.
Lol I Made Exactly Same Post Before You Why Copy U Noob
Quote Originally Posted by scarey2k8 View Post
Lol I Made Exactly Same Post Before You Why Copy U Noob
Hey noob check the date on the post. Okay noob? I'd say you copied me. choob!
But thats good isnt it?
Then we can 00wwn everyone that still playts
haha, somone in my clan hasnt been on for a couple months... cause he lagged... and was a major... and well... is your ingame name DA*DIRTY
lol
Quote Originally Posted by djdripz View Post
haha, somone in my clan hasnt been on for a couple months... cause he lagged... and was a major... and well... is your ingame name DA*DIRTY
lol
LOL who?
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?