WTBWTB any knife for $18

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
WTB any knife for $18
I know this is small price, but i have only $18 in my steam acc.

Pm me:
Skype - andrey.amfitamin
Just to tell you, I don't think anyone would sell a knife for $18 thats not even close to the amount of what the cheapest ones worth.
Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Suewift View Post
Just to tell you, I don't think anyone would sell a knife for $18 thats not even close to the amount of what the cheapest ones worth.
Yes, I also believe but i saw sold for 15-17 dollars
probably a scam actually. which is this, lol, no one will do that, hell i couls sell it for SO MUCH more and still sell it for less than the cheapest one and sell it uick so i bet you that 18 bucks you dont get a knife, unless you scam some per sap
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?