Random Realms

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Random Realms
I'm making a server [MMOE]. Add me on skype for more information about applying.

versified_rotmg

It's just gonna be a bunch or random shit put together because why tf not? c:
Versi
I can not get to my pc
So I can't get on skype atm
Could I apply here?
Quote Originally Posted by Lxys View Post
I'm making a server [MMOE]. Add me on skype for more information about applying.

versified_rotmg

It's just gonna be a bunch or random shit put together because why tf not? c:
Are you Versified as in the Versified that is part of Phoenix? Well before it got rekt
@Ahl Yeah, It's me.. Versi :P

@donran You're in c:
can i aply pls i wan pyl servr n get fri itenz
Quote Originally Posted by Lxys View Post
It's just gonna be a bunch or random shit put together because why tf not? c:


Have fun
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?