Brochure Template

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Brochure Template
Color: Black & White
Sub-Color: Any
Template: Brochure
Style: Grunge
Theme: Geography
Pages: 1 for header of brochure and, 1 for pages.
Text: There are no text in templates. (I think)

Good news: I'M GONNA STOP FLAMING PEOPLE!
Bad news: I NEED A TEMPLATE FOR A BROCHURE!
I have now considered to prevent myself from flaming.
So, I am now back to myself. (An amateur...)
I will give credits to the person who makes one.
I NEED THIS TEMPLATE ASAP!


Best Regards,
Zakurna
y u pm me about dis?
Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
This is what Microsoft Publisher is for. ^_^

Publisherrrrrrrⓘ
I haven't used Publisher in a long time.
The reason is its too basic.
In fact, I've uninstall it.
I'll give it a try...
Well I think there's a way to design your own templates and import them into the program files...
But I'm not sure. Could be mistaken.
But it will organize things.
Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Well I think there's a way to design your own templates and import them into the program files...
But I'm not sure. Could be mistaken.
But it will organize things.
I'm too lazy to install Publisher now...
Sorry.
I can take a go at this. Expect it in a few days(or even a few hours) cuz I got an AP Bio test tomorrow. >.<
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us