PostBasic Cheat Engine Code for NoClip

Posts 31–45 of 63 · Page 3 of 5
Btw, that Benog is taking info from this site and puttin' it in the other one, i have seen 3 posts that are the same from here LOL
Quote Originally Posted by asdert12 View Post
Btw, that Benog is taking info from this site and puttin' it in the other one, i have seen 3 posts that are the same from here LOL
I am fully aware. Its not the first time I get stuff stolen here.
Quote Originally Posted by NightmareTX_RETIRED View Post
I am fully aware. Its not the first time I get stuff stolen here.
Can't he be banned on MPGH for that?
Quote Originally Posted by RipTheJacker View Post
Can't he be banned on MPGH for that?
The user has been reported to the main admin. Only he can decide.
Quote Originally Posted by RipTheJacker View Post
Can't he be banned on MPGH for that?
No, but he is just a leecher then!!!
So, now that I realized that this script is by you and not benog,
I wanna ask you something I already asked benog, but he didn't answer.

Probably, because he doesn't know how your script works.

So:

Is it possible for you to make a script which contains the float 99999 in [ENABLE] and the float 1.2 in [DISABLE]?

Because i'm currently trying to make a NoClip Trainer with your script. (I won't forget to mention you when it's finished, don't worry )

And this trainer works, but it's very complicated to use.


So what I actually want, is a script which doesn't need two scripts to be enabled and disabled.



THANK YOU!
Quote Originally Posted by RipTheJacker View Post
So, now that I realized that this script is by you and not benog,
I wanna ask you something I already asked benog, but he didn't answer.

Probably, because he doesn't know how your script works.

So:

Is it possible for you to make a script which contains the float 99999 in [ENABLE] and the float 1.2 in [DISABLE]?

Because i'm currently trying to make a NoClip Trainer with your script. (I won't forget to mention you when it's finished, don't worry )

And this trainer works, but it's very complicated to use.


So what I actually want, is a script which doesn't need two scripts to be enabled and disabled.



THANK YOU!
I tried to put 1.2 in the disable section, unfortunately it crashes the game for some reason. So I would do like I did in my Crysis 2 and 3 hack: Make a new auto-assemble script to set it to 1.2 and disable it after. Its kinda annoying but its the only way I found...
Quote Originally Posted by NightmareTX_RETIRED View Post
So I would do like I did in my Crysis 2 and 3 hack: Make a new auto-assemble script to set it to 1.2 and disable it after. Its kinda annoying but its the only way I found...
Yeah, that's what I did in my trainer now.

Enabling the 99999 script -> enables cheat
Disabling 9999 script, then enabling 1.2 script -> disables cheat
Disabling 1.2 script, then enabling 99999 scipt -> reeenables cheat

and so on.
When I try to use it in PVE/PVP, the game kicks me after 2minutes, is that normal? Thank you
Quote Originally Posted by ricky94 View Post
When I try to use it in PVE/PVP, the game kicks me after 2minutes, is that normal? Thank you
Anti-Cheat cause that. Some people are looking for a way to remove it.
Quote Originally Posted by ricky94 View Post
When I try to use it in PVE/PVP, the game kicks me after 2minutes, is that normal? Thank you
Some people say, putting ocevogyv.dll (in bin32 directory; same as where Game.exe is located) in quarantine in your Anti-Virus software bypasses the Anti-Cheat.

But I'm not sure whether that works or whether that is what NightmareTX mentioned:
Quote Originally Posted by NightmareTX_RETIRED View Post
The kicking problem is due to the anti-cheat. There was a way to disable it but it got patched.
PLZ video how to use it? no clip PLZ PLZ video to activate
PLZ video how to use it? no clip PLZ PLZ video to activate
salut a tous

ce que je comprend bien quand on active le cheate engine avec le code qui est donné on ce fait expulser ! mais pas bannir ! et donc ça marche pas ? pour le monent alors pourquoi sur cette video ça marche ? et aussi pourquoi on parle du fichier (ocevogyv.dll ) le anti cheat est dedans ?

Hello has all

What what I includes well when we activate the cheate engine with the code which is given one this fact to expel! But not banish! And thus it does not work? For the monent then why on this video it works? And also why we speak about the file ( ocevogyv.dll ) the anti cheat is inside?
Quote Originally Posted by janette87 View Post
salut a tous

ce que je comprend bien quand on active le cheate engine avec le code qui est donné on ce fait expulser ! mais pas bannir ! et donc ça marche pas ? pour le monent alors pourquoi sur cette video ça marche ? et aussi pourquoi on parle du fichier (ocevogyv.dll ) le anti cheat est dedans ?

Hello has all
I don't understand you google-translator crap.

So, here my answer to what I understood of your french.
(Hope, you will understand it, I actually can speak french, but not that good).

So, you need to make two auto-assemble scripts, one with float 99999 and one with float 1.2.

And then you need to enable the 9999 script to enable.
Further information on disabling when you succeed on enabling.


ocevogyv.dll probably contains the anti-cheat of Warface, this is mentioned in different forums, but it's not sure.
Putting it in quarantine may helped for some, for me not.
So, for enabling, you just need one script with float 9999.
Posts 31–45 of 63 · Page 3 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?