APB: Hack | Aimbot, ESP

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
APB: Hack | Aimbot, ESP
Hey, today I found APB hack, for me work on Windows 8.1..

/Menu has been removed, aimkey is right mouse, inject at login screen.

Hack is in .DLL file - You must use any Injector for Inject .DLL
You can use one injector: DrokJector v1.0

Features:
  • Aimbot
  • Smooth Aim
  • Bone Scan
  • Visibility Checks
  • Autofire
  • Bounty
  • Closet Config
  • No Recoil
  • ESP
  • Name
  • Rank
  • Box
  • Bone
  • Distance
  • Projectile/Name
  • Vehicle
  • Visibility Checks
  • 2D Radar (Color coded)


Known Bugs:
  • Crashes on district switch
  • Visibility checks need work


Screenshots:



VirusScans:
1/21
8/54

Credits: scrapdizle
  1. uNrEaL
  2. Tamimego
  3. TheFeckless
  4. SystemFiles
  5. jesterret
  6. R00T88,
  7. _silencer
  8. the1domo
  9. K@N@VEL
  10. HOOAH07
  11. lowHertz
Quote Originally Posted by Drokechas View Post
Hey, today I found APB hack, for me work on Windows 8.1..
The file is packed so please upload the unpacked version so it can be checked.
so I upload only .DLL without .RAR?
but upload can be only .RAR dll not work.

Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post


The file is packed so please upload the unpacked version so it can be checked.
Quote Originally Posted by Drokechas View Post
so I upload only .DLL without .RAR?
but for Virus Scans must need .RAR?

The dll is packed with Themida so I can't check the script or code, so you need to upload an unpacked dll please, and no need for Virus Scans with it. It will be deleted once checked.
So hard for unpack .DLL Themida

Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post


The dll is packed with Themida so I can't check the script or code, so you need to upload an unpacked dll please, and no need for Virus Scans with it. It will be deleted once checked.
Quote Originally Posted by Drokechas View Post
So hard for unpack .DLL Themida

I can't approve it until it's unpacked and submitted.
Very good thx!!! :3
Yes, its detected. The OP took this off another cheat/hack site and reposted it here. Its been detected since the 9th.... Multiple people have had accounts banned. I had 2 banned lol....
For me is work human !
Not DETECTED

Quote Originally Posted by killajosh View Post
Yes, its detected. The OP took this off another cheat/hack site and reposted it here. Its been detected since the 9th.... Multiple people have had accounts banned. I had 2 banned lol....
Sorry, but is it packed.. @Riddick close maybe?
and sorry for your time..
Quote Originally Posted by Drokechas View Post
Sorry, but is it packed..
And a packed file, leeched from another forum that can't be checked
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us