HelpHack tester for WarRock EU

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Hack tester for WarRock EU
Hai, I need a tester for WarRock EU becuase I'm in PH and idk if its laggy or its usable in other country.

Requirements:

-Must have a WarRock EU version (must send a Proof).
-Expert when it comes to hacking (using hack).
-Must have a proof that he is from other country.
-Knows how to speak english.
-Trustworthy (since I'm entrusting him with my private hacks).

Interested? PM me: FB(www.facebook.com/DaneCoder) or Simply post here.
Im here to help you. im from netherlands ( so located in eu ) and playing warrock for 3 years now.
Quote Originally Posted by arcoisking View Post
Im here to help you. im from netherlands ( so located in eu ) and playing warrock for 3 years now.
That's great, please pm me in facebook in the given link above, thank you very much.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?