unturned hack?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
unturned hack?
i would love to see an esp or an other sort of hack for this game
Quote Originally Posted by dimawesome View Post
i would love to see an esp or an other sort of hack for this game
The guy that made this game made it very difficult to find addresses, unless you're willing to wait, I doubt a hack will come out anytime soon, from what I've read though, people using cheat engine have been able to freeze ammo and energy, I managed to freeze gasoline too so just scan in CE and you should be good.
Quote Originally Posted by Falloutguy22 View Post
The guy that made this game made it very difficult to find addresses, unless you're willing to wait, I doubt a hack will come out anytime soon, from what I've read though, people using cheat engine have been able to freeze ammo and energy, I managed to freeze gasoline too so just scan in CE and you should be good.
well i tried to make my ammo go up to 1000 and i got kicked for "cheating ammunition"
You can't freeze your values anymore either. Gas doesn't show up under 4 Bytes.
Quote Originally Posted by dimawesome View Post
well i tried to make my ammo go up to 1000 and i got kicked for "cheating ammunition"
So far it only kicks you for hacking ammo, since ammo is the easiest value to find. Everything else it doesn't kick you..

Quote Originally Posted by Ethann12 View Post
You can't freeze your values anymore either. Gas doesn't show up under 4 Bytes.
I managed to get the pointers of HP, Hunger, Thirst, Infection, Energy, Gas, and Carry Weight/Space and they're all frozen, I think you may doing something wrong. If something did change then you'll have to do the long way like I did and start with unknown initial value and drive around scanning
FYI I released a hack under Steam Games
If anyone can tell me if theres a keep inventory hack or a exp hack and give me a link that would be great
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?