Anime Suggestions?

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Anime Suggestions?
I've watched naruto since it first started and i finished watching AoT. I want to get into another anime, does anyone have any suggestions? Is bleach good? What about hunter x hunter?
Quote Originally Posted by iKiddarkness View Post
I've watched naruto since it first started and i finished watching AoT. I want to get into another anime, does anyone have any suggestions? Is bleach good? What about hunter x hunter?
Depends what you want to see, all you're saying are top Shounen which is just the surface of Anime.
Quote Originally Posted by iKiddarkness View Post
I've watched naruto since it first started
Naruto started in 2002, I doubt that you've watched it for so long
Hunter x Hunter and Gintama are good shounen to start out with.
Hunter X Hunter and Katanagatari.
Hunter X Hunter is pretty good.
Bleach is entry-level but poor quality overall imo. HxH is even better now that it's been continued.
Quote Originally Posted by zokeNNN View Post
Bleach is entry-level but poor quality overall imo. HxH is even better now that it's been continued.
I believe Bleach (Naruto also) initially started out as a good shounen and degraded over time. I'd say after the soul society arc bleach went downhill fast, as for Naruto while it had it's up and downs I think pre-shippuden was good excluding the fillers. The only anime out of the big 3 I'd recommend is One Piece.
Quote Originally Posted by ThisIsNotRance View Post
I believe Bleach (Naruto also) initially started out as a good shounen and degraded over time. I'd say after the soul society arc bleach went downhill fast, as for Naruto while it had it's up and downs I think pre-shippuden was good excluding the fillers. The only anime out of the big 3 I'd recommend is One Piece.
Despite also having a lot of fillers, I have to agree on One Piece being the only worth one to watch currently. It's been pretty consistent from what I've heard.
Quote Originally Posted by zokeNNN View Post
Despite also having a lot of fillers, I have to agree on One Piece being the only worth one to watch currently. It's been pretty consistent from what I've heard.
Yeah but OP fillers fit in more with the theme of adventure OP has.

For shonen outside of the big 3:

Magi
Hunter X Hunter
Jojo's

Those are the biggest series atm.
Quote Originally Posted by ThisIsNotRance View Post
I believe Bleach (Naruto also) initially started out as a good shounen and degraded over time. I'd say after the soul society arc bleach went downhill fast, as for Naruto while it had it's up and downs I think pre-shippuden was good excluding the fillers. The only anime out of the big 3 I'd recommend is One Piece.
I second this, even the fillers are pretty nice on One Piece IMO
If you haven't watched it yet, I would suggest katekyo hitman reborn. The manga for it has been completed and the anime covers more than half of it. It remains one of my favorites.
Quote Originally Posted by Necc View Post
If you haven't watched it yet, I would suggest katekyo hitman reborn. The manga for it has been completed and the anime covers more than half of it. It remains one of my favorites.
Slow start and awful ending.

Future arc was good but outside of that the entire series was rather dull.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


Slow start and awful ending.

Future arc was good but outside of that the entire series was rather dull.
I just like the style of it. Over all I wouldn't say it was that bad. Obviously its not one of the most popular...

Oh yeah, call me idiot but at first I thought that was Ghost in your sig
Quote Originally Posted by Necc View Post
I just like the style of it. Over all I wouldn't say it was that bad. Obviously its not one of the most popular...
It's not horrible, but really the whole point of the series was for Tsuna to grow and accept his responsibilities. It however doesn't get to the point by the end.

I like the future arc, but a looooot of the show/manga is taken up with really pointless stuff.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?