Issue regarding Pushing arguments to a CMD program (Quick BMS)
Started fiddling around with QuickBMS's arguments and such. I'm trying to basically use the parameter -o which overwrites any already extracted files in the extraction directory. Now I have no issue doing this straight from windows command prompt to open quick BMS, so I know Quick BMS works perfectly fine when run through the command line. Basically this is what I am trying. Textbox 1 is the input folder or input file to be extracted, textbox 2 is the output location for the extracted files to be extracted to. I have a button that controls those and heres the snippet that I for the life of me cannot get to work. It just opens Quick BMS in GUI mode, or basically types the arguments into its CMD window lolol rendering it useless. For yall to get an idea on how Quick BMS works in command line its like so.
Heres the snippet, I really hope to have this thing 100% finished tonight.
-o extractionscript.txt Pathtofile pathtooutputextractedfiles.
Code:
Dim processStartInfo = New ProcessStartInfo()
processStartInfo.FileName = Application.StartupPath & "\qbms.exe"
processStartInfo.Arguments = "-o """ & Application.StartupPath & "\extract.txt """ & TextBox1.Text.ToString & " " & TextBox2.Text.ToString
' processStartInfo.WindowStyle = ProcessWindowStyle.Hidden
Process.Start(processStartInfo)

Now for the .BMD editing algorithms